Department of Physics
Guwahati 781 014, Assam, India.
Phone : +91-9435042436
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Charge, Research Laboratory for High Energy Physics (RLHEP)
- Member, GUTA executive Body (2014, 2015)
- Convener, M.Sc. Admission Committee, Physics, GU, 2015
- Member, GUTA Annual Seminar Committee, 2014 & 2015
- Theoretical High Energy Physics
- Quantum Mechanics, Sem I
- Programming Lab, Sem II
- Quantum Mechanics, Sem III
- High Energy Physics, Sem III
- Gauge Theories, Sem IV
- Pre PhD course work
- Dissertation, M.Sc. Physics, IV Sem
- Visiting Scientist, International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, ITLAY, June-July, 2014.
- Secured I position in APSC selection for the post of Lecturer in Physics in Govt Colleges, 2002., Year: , Awarding Organisation: APSC.
- Visiting Scientist, Year: 1997, MIT, Boston USA.
- Visited ICTP, Italy, 1995 and 1996 to attend Summer Schools in High Energy Physics.
- JRF-NET, Year: 1992, Awarding Organisation: CSIR, Delhi.
- Highest Marks (92%) in Field Theory in M.Sc. Semester IV examination, Delhi University, 1991., Year: 1991, Awarding Organisation: Delhi University
- Awarded for securing III position in B.Sc. (Hons) Physics II year examination in the Delhi University., Year: 1988, Awarding Organisation: Delhi University (Hans Raj College).
- Selected in top 2% of the candidates appeared in the All India Level , Year: 1988, Awarding Organisation: IAPT (Indian Association for Physics Teachers)
- Kalpana Bora, Gayatri Ghosh, and Debajyoti Dutta, Journal for Advances in High Energy Physics 2016, Article ID 9496758, 11 pages (2016).
- Kalpana Bora and Gayatri Ghosh, EPJC (2015) 75:428, Impact Factor 5.01, (cited by 1).
- Debajyoti Dutta and Kalpana Bora, MPLA, 2015, Impact factor 1.338, (cited by 3) 30, 1550017 (1-13), 155
- Kalpana Bora, Debajyoti Dutta, Pomita Ghoshal, MPLA, 2015, Impact factor 1.338, (cited by 6) 30, 1550066 (1-22)
- Kalpana Bora, Debajyoti Dutta, Pomita Ghoshal, JHEP, 2012, Impact factor 5.618, (cited by 8) 12, 025.
- Kalpana Bora, Horizon-A Jr. of Physics, June 2012, (cited by 22), arxiv:hep-ph/1206.5909.
- M. K. Parida, P.K Sahu, Kalpana Bora, PRD, 2011, Impact factor 4.170, (cited by 15) 83, 093004-(1 -13)
- K. Bora and R. L. Jaffe, PRD, 1998, impact factor 4.170, (cited by 16) 57, 6906
- K. Bora and D.K.Choudhury, PLB,1995, impact factor 3.677, (cited by 5) 354, 151
- K. Bora, Ind Jr. of Physics, 82(6), 753 (2008).
- K. Bora and D. K. Choudhury, Pramana, 61, 979 (2003).
- Debajyoti Dutta and Kalpana Bora, Springer Conference Proceedings, Volume 174 (2016), 273-277.
- Gayatri Ghosh and Kalpana Bora, Springer Conference Proceedings, Volume 174 (2016) 287-291.
- Kalpana Bora and Neelakshi Sarma, Springer Conference Proceedings, Volume 174 (2016), 345-351
- Kalpana Bora and Debajyoti Dutta, NCHEPC 2013, Volume: 481 (IOP UK, 2014)
- Kalpana Bora and Gayatri Ghosh, NCHEPC 2013, Volume: 481 (IOP UK, 2014)
- Kalpana Bora, Accelerating Science, ISBN-- 93-82661-24-7, Publisher: Surajit Choudhury, Assam, Year: 2015.
Recent Academic Activity
- Delivered a talk at Fermilab Theory Workshop - Simplicity-II (USA), September 2016.
- At PHENO1 - Workshop in Beyond Standard Model, IISER Mohali, April, 2016.
- At North-East Regional Workshop in Neutrino Physics, Cotton College, Guwahati, March 2016.
- At, Interdisciplinary International Conference Energy And Environmental Impact-Biodiversity and Sustainable Development, organized at B R Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzzafarpur, Bihar, December 15-17, 2015.
At, Interdisciplinary International Conference Energy And Environmental Impact-Biodiversity and Sustainable Development, organized at B R Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzzafarpur, Bihar, December 15-17, 2015.
- DST-SERB (21.0 Lakhs, 2015 - 2018)
- Debajyoti Dutta (Degree Awarded, 2015)
- Gayatri Ghosh (Thesis Submitted, 2017)
- Neelakshi Sarma
- Ricky Devi
- Nilavjyoti Hazarika
Back to top